1) Electrical & ELV System
2) Air-Conditioning, Refrigeration & Ventilation System
3) Communication and Security Services
4) Fire Prevention and Protection System
5) Internal Telephone Wiring for Telecommunications
6) Plumbing and Sanitary System
7) Green Engineering Solution
More about our company: www.primeflux.co
We are currently expanding our Business Model to Cambodia and are seeking suitable candidate to join us on our exciting journey.
We are currently looking for a full-time Procurement Manager, based in Phnom Penh.
- Good Command of English, both Written and Spoken
- Good Team Player & Multi-Task
- Committed, Positive Attitude, High Level of Initiative and Meticulous
- Well versed in MS Office
- Good Knowledge and Experience in Tendering of Mechanical and Electrical Building Services
- Good Sourcing and Procurement Knowledge of Local Supplier and Sub Contractor
- Great Negotiation and Networking Skill
- Aptitude in decision making and with working of bottom line for profitability
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Strong Leadership Capabilities
- Willing to travel within Asia
- Adoption to Company Culture through training is provided
- Temporary Out Station Overseas for On Job training is expected.
- Degree in Engineering or Business Administration at least 2 years of working experience in Mechanical & Electrical Related Construction/Interior Fit Out Industry
- Relevant Experience of up to 5 Years can also be considered
- Fluent in Khmer and English
- Involve in tender preparation, evaluation, compilation & submission
- Evaluate tenders/cost & quantities take-off
- Ability to Interpret & understand Architectural, M&E drawings, tender specifications and requirements
- Sourcing of quotation for rate from supplier and contractor
- Prepare quotations, variation orders, BQ, cost planning & etc.
- Negotiation for award of subcontract/supplier to secure advantageous terms for awarded projects
- Check on Changes of designs to access the effects on cost
- Source for profitable suppliers & Sub Contractors and initiate Business Partnership
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Anticipate alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Foresee un-favorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Build “Controlled Spending” Culture as long term corporate philology.
- Conduct regular inspections and assess the work performance done by all sub-contractors / in-house contractors
- Attend to meetings with owner, consultants & contractors
- Perform other duties as assigned
Salary & Compensation: $700 USD to US$1,600 USD, depending on assessment on performance level.
If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Your cover letter should explain why you are the best candidate for the position and what you think you can bring to the company.
Application Deadline: 15/05/2017 (This position will be closed as soon as we get the right person. We apply first come, first service basis.)
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. We offer an equal job opportunity. Women are encouraged to apply