Our client, Cargoes Master Logistics Co,. ltd is now looking to hire one full-time employee for the position of sales executive.
- Bachelor degree, preferably in sales or marketing
- 1-3 years of experience in sales logistics
- Good knowledge in freight forwarding (Air Import/Export, Ocean Import/Export), customs regulations and tax calculation
- Strong communication skills and initiative
- Good command of spoken and written English is required. Chinese is an advantage.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, e-mail, internet)
- Personal transportation vehicle and willingness to travel
- Maintain a good relationship with supporting suppliers (shipping line, airline, and trucking companies)
- Able to work independently with good teamwork and team spirit
- Works well under pressure
- Must be honest, committed, responsible, strong customer service mindset, problem-solving ability, willing to work hard, self-motivated, confident, and able to work as team
- Salary: $300-$600
- Hours: Monday-Friday (8:00 AM - 5:00 PM), Saturday (half day)
- Holiday: Sunday / National Holidays
- Incentive / 13th month salary / Salary Increase
- Training opportunity will be provided.
Application Information (due date: extended to Friday, July 05, 2019)
Interested candidates are invited to send their detailed CVs and cover letters with a current photo (4x6) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Comparative package and benefits will be given based on qualifications and experiences.
Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com.