Due to the demands of Khmer language students, MIE is now recruiting five (05) part-time Khmer language tutors who can teach Khmer to expats based on their preferable time and locations. Applicants who can teach part-time between 8am-5pm are preferred.
- Age between 18 and 35
- Native Cambodian with fluent Khmer and English in macro skills
- Being passionate about teaching
- Having no experiences or having experiences in teaching Khmer language and culture to expats or other languages.
- Owning at least a bachelor degree in education, teaching, language and culture or translation
- Having strong interpersonal skills, cross-cultural knowledge, and commitment to tutoring Khmer language and culture to foreigners across the world
- Possessing own vehicles
- Having good personalities, attitudes and health
- Having Microsoft office skills and digital literacy
Brief Role Description:
- Prepare lesson plans and teaching materials to teach students.
- Teach Khmer language and/or culture to foreigners one-on-one or small group at required time and location by the students
- Liaise with LCS for teaching schedule, syllabus and supporting materials to teach the students following MIE’s curriculum.
- Represent the company at the tutoring sites.
- Be punctual and flexible.
- The wage is between $6 to $17 USD per hour
- Teaching orientation or training
- Good working environment and conditions
- Enjoyable teaching experience with people from different cultural backgrounds
- Contribution to promoting Khmer language and culture
- Possible full-time employment opportunity with MIE
Interested candidates can submit their CV and Letter of Interest to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org by June 19, 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. We offer an equal job opportunity. Women are encouraged to apply.