- Reducing the time to register the company from 5-7 days to 1 hour
- Changing from paper base to fully automated registration
- Cutting down the human interface between official of the ministry and applicant
- Allowing the applicant to register the company from anywhere in the country and in the world without coming to the ministry of commerce
- Allowing the payment of the application fee by Electronic Payment
- Allowing the applicant to print his own certificate of incorporation
- Synchronizing the database with other relevant government ministries and agencies
- Easing the research of public information of the existing companies
Minister Sun added that all existing companies currently register in Cambodia are kindly requested to re-register their companies using the online registration system, by March 31st, 2016.
Instructions will be forthcoming from the Ministry and your re-registration will assist in populating the online registry on the new online business registration platform.
The Ministry will provide a re-registration service for a nominal fee as well, and this information will also be announced shortly via our Facebook Page and website. Please feel free to write to email@example.com for consultancy.
Source: Ministry of Commerce