Our client, misociety.net is a social venture that aims to create positive impact in society with creative ideas and technologies. Misociety’s main clients are NGOs, local governments or foundations in Korea. Click here to learn more about our organization. Currently, we are preparing two projects related to creating job opportunities in Phnom Penh. We are looking for a Part-Time Research Assistant who mainly will conduct market research with the manager and summarize the data.
- Effective communication in English (verbal and written)
- Ability to take initiative
- At least 3 years of working experience (including part-time/internship)
- Prefer candidates who have relevant experience with NGO, Start-up or market research, but this is not a MUST.
- Have 'out of box' thinking and creative ideas on local issues
- A goal driven person who can work independently with projects especially when the manager is absent
- A Cambodian with English proficiency
- Report daily tasks to manager in written form
- Establish relationship with potential interviewees
- Identify needs of clients
- Communicate directly with clients
2. Market Research
- Conduct interviews with local interviewees
- Summarize data in written form
- Maintain the office orderly
Salary & Compensation:
$200 per month, working hours: weekdays (Mon-Fri) from 1pm to 5pm (Salary is negotiable based on the qualification of the applicant) .
If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your cover letter should explain why you are the best candidate for the position and what you think you can bring to the company.
Application Deadline: May 15, 2017
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. We offer an equal job opportunity. Women are encouraged to apply.