We are seeking a motivated team member to serve as a full-time (40 hours/week) Digital Marketing Intern.
- Any educational background, fresh graduate student in marketing, journalism, IT or design is preferred
- No work experience required but you must be, interested and talented in the field of digital marketing, content writing, photography, video making, design and/or social media
- Professional computer, internet, email and social media skills are required
- Any nationality with excellent English proficiency
- Cross-cultural knowledge and knowledgeable about Cambodia is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and team spirit
- Honest and able to work independently with minimal-supervision
Brief Role Description:
- Shoot good photographs on business activities, design photographs and produce short video clips
- Write stories and interviews to promote the business through social media (website, groups, blogs, YouTube and Facebook, etc.)
- Work with the team in publications concerning promotion and business development
Monthly allowance is $100. Capacity building on work related subjects are included. Assistance with visa and work permit obligation if applicant is a foreign national. Applicant is required to join the team for at least six months. Selected applicant should be available to start by March 1st, but may start as soon as she/he available.
CV and cover letter should be submitted by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to Kimsophat Kong (Mr.) no later than January 22, 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a face-to-face or Skype interview. We offer an equal job and internship opportunity. Women are encouraged to apply.