K2A is looking for a full-time Accountant and Secretary for its new business in Phnom Penh.
- Must speak & write very good English and Local Language
- Knowledge of computers skills: MS Office, Power point, Excel.
- Must have experience in accounts and office administration
- Must be comfortable working with clients and suppliers
- Must be organised and provide support for day to day running of the business
- Must be available full time
- Must be able to book appointments for CEO as additional job assignment
- Must have a passport/be able to get with own Conveyance
- Must be well presented and proactive
- Must have initiative and can lead rather than take direction
You role is to manage the overall accounts & Admin process including invoicing, Account reconciliation, trail Balances, Clients records, records keeping, administration work including Tax filing& HR Functions.
The company is new in Cambodia with great market potential and with your help we want to expand and continue our direction. This role has a lot of potential if the candidate is willing to work hard for results.
You may also be called upon to communicate with clients, landlords, govt. departments, tax department, labour department, banks etc in support of the owner of the business.
*Please be aware the owner is Expat so you must be comfortable working with him, the role is best suited to a female and no matter of looks, sexual orientation, size or physicality all are welcome to apply.
Salary & Compensation: $200-$500/month + other benefits
- Cell phone and fuel allowance
- Annual Bonus and Growth
If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your cover letter should explain why you are the best candidate for the position and what you think you can bring to the company.
Application Deadline: Nov 30, 2016. This position is needed urgently. First come, first serve.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. We offer an equal job opportunity. Women are encouraged to apply.