Our client, Dr. Luca Casa de’ Martinis is an Italian Dental Doctor in Rome and an Italian entrepreneur in the Dentistry sector. He is in charge of the distribution of orthodontic devices made in Italy for alignment and correction of dental malocclusion. He is looking for a full-time Secretary to work with him and for his new company in Phnom Penh.
- Feel comfortable working closely with an Italian dental doctor for his new company in Cambodia
- Bachelor graduate from any field is preferred, university student is fine as far as this person is motivated for this job
- One year work experience is preferred, but not a must
- Fluent English language is required, (Italian or French languages is a plus)
- Excellent knowledge of PC for the following duties:
- Costumer care activity (social media communication with clients especially with Facebook)
- Excel, Word and email
- Skype for initial training and conference call
- Daily contact with the business owner (Italian company and producer), suppliers (Cambodian dentists and laboratories), international and national couriers
- Managing of operations
- Potential handling with bank for ordinary activity
Salary & Compensation:
The salary will be between $ 300 to 400 per month. Training will be provided. Other potential benefit is to be discussed during the interview.
The employee will work in Impact Hub building, BKK1, Phnom Penh for approximately 5 hours per day and 3 hours per day working from home or anywhere as far as there is internet connection. Working hours are: 12pm to 9pm (8 hours per day an from Monday to Friday). The employee must be available to work until 9pm. Thus, we request for these working hours for the following reasons:
- Needs to coordinate with time difference (time in Italy and Cambodia)
- The costumer activity with clients is normally in the lunch break and afternoon. Though, we require working hours for this position to be flexible.
If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Your cover letter should explain why you are the best candidate for the position and what you think you can bring to the company.
Application Deadline: April 26, 2017
Interview will begin on April 22, 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. We offer an equal job opportunity. Women are encouraged to apply