We are seeking a competent team member to serve as a full-time (40 hours/week) Language and Cultural Specialist.
- Any educational background, bachelor degree in education, teaching, language and culture or translation is preferred
- At least two years working experience in the field of education, teaching, language and culture or translation
- Professional-level computer, internet and email skills are required
- Native Cambodian with English proficiency
- Cross-cultural knowledge and experience is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and team spirit
- Honest and able to work independently with minimal-supervision
Brief Job Description:
- Take full responsibility for developing and conducting a Khmer language and cultural course for expats
- Teach Khmer language and culture courses to expat students from time to time
- Partly responsible for developing and providing Khmer translation and interpretation services
- Translate Khmer<>English documents occasionally
Monthly salary is between $300-$500 based on your qualifications and experience. Capacity building opportunity is included. Other benefits, e.g. accident and surgical insurance will be included after three months probation.
CV and cover letter should be submitted by email (email@example.com) to Kimsophat Kong (Mr.) no later than January 18, 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. We offer an equal job opportunity. Women are encouraged to apply.