Area Manager for Agricultural Products
Our client, Healing Nature (Cambodia) Co., Ltd., is an international company that markets organic agriculture products designed to heal the soil, ensure food safety, protect the environment, and increase farmers’ incomes. Website: www.healingnaturekh.com.
Hours: Full-time position
Description: Oversee operations in Cambodia’s central part (7 provinces)
- Agriculture degree graduate from university
- At least 30 years old
- Minimum of 5 years experience in agricultural product marketing (in a managerial capacity)
- Minimum of 5 years experience in developing new areas as markets for new products
- Extensive experience in dealing with farments, farm supply stores, and in developing provincial distributors
- Strong managerial capacity
- Manage operations in an area covering 7 provinces (central Cambodia)
- Develop provinces under area of responsiblity into profitable areas for organic products
- Ensure there are enough provincial managers and business operators in each province, district, and commune
- Ensure there are enough farmers joining the company's organic program
- Ensure achievement of sales target in area of assignment
Salary & Compensation:
- Basic Salary and Revolving Fund of as much as $1,000.00
- Personal car service
- Housing provision
- Royalty from monthly purchases of all farmers who joined the program in area of management
- Commission ($6.00) per new farmer who joins the program in area of management
- Finders fee (2%) for every business operator recruited in area of mangement
Interested? Email your Cover Letter and CV (with recent photo) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due Date: Applications should be submitted by the first week of August 2019.