We are looking for a competent and long-term committed team member to be the representative of our subsidiary company. This person can be a shareholder of this company if qualified.
- Registered tax agent with GDT (required)
- Accounting and taxation skills set
- English proficiency (spoken and written)
- Able to manage a team of 5-10 accountants and tax specialists
- Able to work with international clients with diverse culture
- Good time management
- Honest and able to work independently
- Supportive of the vision, mission, goals, and core values of MiE
- Take responsibility for accounting services
- Take responsibility for bookkeeping services
- Take responsibility for taxation services
- Monthly tax return calculations and filing
- Annual tax return calculations and filing
- Other tax-related assistance as needed
- Maintain a professional relationship with all MiE clients, stakeholders, and partners
- Salary: Base salary starts from $800 with attractive benefits
Due Date: 15th July 2019
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. We offer an equal job opportunity. Women are encouraged to apply.