We are seeking a competent Language and Cultural Specialist-LCS to join our young and growing team. Working hours: 8am-12pm and 1pm-5pm, Monday to Friday, exclusive of Saturday, Sunday and Cambodian public holidays.
- Any educational background; bachelor degree in education, literature, teaching, language and culture or translation is preferred
- At least one year working experience in the field of adult education, teaching, language and culture or translation
- Professional-level computer, internet and email skills are required
- Native Cambodian with English proficiency
- Cross-cultural knowledge and experience is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and team spirit
- Honest and able to work independently with minimal-supervision
- Committed to professional development and long-term career
- Take full responsibility for developing and conducting a Khmer language and cultural course for expats
- Teach Khmer language and culture courses to expat students from time to time
- Take full responsible for developing and providing Khmer translation and interpretation services
- Translate Khmer<>English documents occasionally
- Communicate with clients from a diverse-culture and background
- Liaison with language tutors and translators/interpreters
Gross monthly salary is between $300-$500 based on your qualifications and experience.
-Capacity building and professional development opportunity
-Accident and surgical insurance (after passing the three months’ probation)
-5% severance pay out of the gross salary (after passing the three months’ probation)
-Automatically joins the staff ownership scheme which owns 10% share of the company after 24 months of employment
CV and cover letter should be submitted by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to Kimsophat Kong (Mr.) no later than May 9, 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. We offer an equal job opportunity. Women are encouraged to apply.