K2A is looking for a full-time Sales Executive for its new business in Phnom Penh.
- Must speak very good English and Local Language
- Knowledge of computers skills: MS Office, Power point, Excel
- Must have experience in direct sales
- Must be comfortable working with clients and suppliers
- Must be organised and provide support for day to day running of the business
- Must be available full time
- Must be able to perform under deadlines
- Must be achieve sales targets
- Must be comfortable in doing cold calls and direct visits to clients
- Must have a passport/be able to get with own Conveyance
- Must be well presented and proactive
- Must have initiative and can lead rather than take direction
Your role is to manage the overall sales process including cold calls, daily visits, preparing quotations, making presentation of products and service.
The company is new in Cambodia with great market potential and with your help we want to expand and continue our direction. This role has a lot of potential if the candidate is willing to work hard for results.
You may also be called upon to communicate with landlords, consultants, banks etc in support of the owner of the business.
We are prepared to train and develop the right candidate with classes to support your wants and needs to be better at your job.
*Please be aware the owner is Expat so you must be comfortable working with him, the role is best suited to a female and no matter of looks, sexual orientation, size or physicality all are welcome to apply.
Salary & Compensation: $200-$500/month + other benefits
- Cell phone and fuel allowance
- Potential to travel both locally and internationally based on performance and commitment
- Potential to earn Incentives based on achieving sales Targets.
- Fast & quick learners and performers will be placed on higher roles based on monthly achievements.
If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your cover letter should explain why you are the best candidate for the position and what you think you can bring to the company.
Application Deadline: Nov 30, 2016. This position is needed urgently. First come, first serve.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. We offer an equal job opportunity. Women are encouraged to apply.